Steve McQueen or Not Steve McQueen?

Typical **** and remoaners,to twist and contort out of all recognition.No wonder EU is beyond their ability to comprehend.

MOD: Please refrain from personal insults.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Maybe just a more realistic alternative ending. But then again some people can't handle reality so they like to dream the dream.
Some people cannot even answer a simple question without wishing to change the bloody question,,no wonder they struggled with ref 1!!

A couple of points as equally unrelated to brexit as the OP:

Dustin Hoffman is still alive, Steve McQueen died thirty eight years ago, and

then, of course, there's Thelma and Louise.

Sponsored Links

But you're happy with ref2 because you WON!

Whatever happens after that, in the way of separation terms and trade treaties is irrelevant, because it wasn't in the ref so you have nothing to complain about.

MOD Please refrain from personal insults.

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple of points as equally unrelated to brexit as the OP:

Dustin Hoffman is still alive, Steve McQueen died thirty eight years ago, and

then, of course, there's Thelma and Louise.
See what I mean,,,want to change everything,can’t just answer a simple question.

But you're happy with ref2 because you WON!

Whatever happens after that, in the way of separation terms and trade treaties is irrelevant, because it wasn't in the ref so you have nothing to complain about.

MOD Please refrain from personal insults.
Can’t just answer a simple question.

Steve McQueen or Not Steve McQueen?......Remoaners can’t even answer that,no wonder they struggled with understanding and voted the wrong way in Brexit!

As far as I know, Papillon floated off relying on a few coconuts...

And ended up in Venezuela - the haunt that is held up against Corbyn and expressed as a bad place to end up like...

Rather sums up quitter ignorance!

As far as I know, Papillon floated off relying on a few coconuts...

And ended up in Venezuela - the haunt that is held up against Corbyn and expressed as a bad place to end up like...

Rather sums up quitter ignorance!
Another top Lal fail

Thats because Corbyn loves Venezuela. :ROFLMAO:

Goodyear employees in Venezuela are each to be given 10 tyres as part of their severance payment, as the US firm halts operations in the country.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-46513571

I'm glad my quitter ignorance doesn't want to see my future self trading tyres on the black market for bread and milk.

Waits for lal, bas or JD to say we will be trading tyres on the black market for bread and milk

Sponsored Links
Back