Steve McQueen or Not Steve McQueen?

V

vinty

Things are starting to heat up, Brexit day is coming closer.
The **** Machine is pumping out crap on an industrial scale.
I watched the classic movie Papillon, Steve McQueen and Dustin Hoffman trapped on a penal colony run by the French.
McQueen and Hoffman want to escape Devils Island but when it comes to the point were both have to jump of the cliff to escape, Hoffman loses his bottle and puts his head down and goes back to his hut and vegetable patch which his oppressors allow him," better the devil you know than the one you don't" was his calculation , McQueen Jumped and survived and went in to prosperity and ended up free with a bird with big tits and loads of money.
Time to make your mind up ,are you Dustin Hoffman or Steve McQueen.

Sponsored Links
Things are starting to heat up, Brexit day is coming closer.
The **** Machine is pumping out crap on an industrial scale.
I watched the classic movie Papillon, Steve McQueen and Dustin Hoffman trapped on a penal colony run by the French.
McQueen and Hoffman want to escape Devils Island but when it comes to the point were both have to jump of the cliff to escape, Hoffman loses his bottle and puts his head down and goes back to his hut and vegetable patch which his oppressors allow him," better the devil you know than the one you don't" was his calculation , McQueen Jumped and survived and went in to prosperity and ended up free with a bird with big tits and loads of money.
Time to make your mind up ,are you Dustin Hoffman or Steve McQueen.

There are plenty of whining Dustin Hoffmans on this forum :ROFLMAO:

At what point are British people going to get to the point were they say we have had enough of this **** from foreigners.
The world is a big country ,the EU is only a small part of that country.
According to the song "Britons never will be slaves" .

Sponsored Links
I feel you may need to brace yourself as I don't think brexit is going to happen, personally I'm pretty ambivalent about the EU, but the alternative just seems so much worse, best as I say embrace, and direct future direction. We have a hell of a lot in our own house to sort out.

Let's all jump off the Hypothetical Cliff together and be pleasently surprised to find that the cliff was only hypothetical.

I feel you may need to brace yourself as I don't think brexit is going to happen, personally I'm pretty ambivalent about the EU, but the alternative just seems so much worse, best as I say embrace, and direct future direction. We have a hell of a lot in our own house to sort out.
We can sort out own house out once we get in control of our own house.
The politicians will have no where to hide.

McQueen Jumped and survived and went in to prosperity and ended up free with a bird with big tits and loads of money.

Vinty, however, landed on the rocks and was horribly injured, his broken, bleeding body was washed out to sea by the huge waves, and eaten by sharks.

So, a Happy Ender.

Vinty, however, landed on the rocks and was horribly injured, his broken, bleeding body was washed out to sea by the huge waves, and eaten by sharks.

So, a Happy Ender.
You have obviously been watching the wrong film.

You have obviously been watching the wrong film.
Maybe just a more realistic alternative ending. But then again some people can't handle reality so they like to dream the dream.

Perhaps the whole thing is just a ploy to re-write the constitution

Sponsored Links
Back