Still confused with wiring up a vaillant eco-tec

Your diagram is for a combi, G_Hailsham.
It was taken from the manual for the 600 series system boilers!

The point I was trying to make is that the diagram showed the supply to the clock coming from the spur/L terminal, not terminal 3. The reason for this is obvious - terminal 3 is only live when the boiler is switched on. This does not matter as far as a room stat is concerned, but would be unhelpful if a clock was connected to terminal 3.

There is a warning in the manual: Mains connection terminals L and N remain live even when the boiler on/off control is switched off.

The OP has a 615.

Sponsored Links
Seeing as they still seem to be struggling with this basic wiring Dangermouth why not tell them what to do.

Seeing as they still seem to be struggling with this basic wiring Dangermouth why not tell them what to do.

its all in the mi's which you get with the boiler. :rolleyes:

or do you want me to go round there and wire it in myself?

Sponsored Links
Everyone knows its in instructions but vaillant and worcester have clear as mud instructions when it comes to wiring system boilers up as the instructions are usually adapted from combi instructions.
I thiought it would just give you a chance to shine and show us all your superior product knowledge seeing as you work for that group,surely it would only have took you 2 mins off the top of your head to make everything clear

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back