stockist of boulter buderaus boilers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anybody know of stockist of these in the West Midlands area.

Spoke to PTS late this afternoon they said they will need order them. Also the product range they had was different to the one on butlers website.

PTS - say they have 500, 800 rangebut they weren't able to give me a price yet
Butlers website - 500,600 range- no mention of 800 range

Anybody got ideas of ball-park cost on these ( i know i shouldn't be asking 'how much' question)

please note 9

I

Sponsored Links
Why do you want one of these specifically, PTS and Wolsely outlets have multitudes of boilers of all spec and qaulity, why pick one they dont have huh ?

Or why not ring Boulters? Or look on the web?

Sponsored Links
I fit these boilers exclusively they are the best money can buy. A real engineers boiler.

I get City Plumbing to order them in by the pallet specially for me. PTS now want my business and are stocking one of each. They claim they can get one from the feeder next day.

I mostly fit the 50028C combi or the 60019r regular boiler. I don't bother with 24kw combis at all. I used to fit the 60028c but actually prefer the 500 which is cheaper. The only reason I would fit a different boiler is if I needed a combi with more hw output, but I try to get them to have a 19R or S with S plan and unvented cylinder instead.

My area is Scarborough so not useful for local information but I do know that pts can come up with the goods. Also flue extensions and bends and vertical kits are readily available. They do a great (probably the industries best) modulating programmable room stat which doesn't require any 230v connections so outside clutches of part p.

Don't hesitate, persevere.

Worcester digistats are RF, dont use them anymore due to part L and using Ideal Icos/Isar with either Honeywell CM67 or Drayton wireless, fek part p.

PVMan, aren't you a bit off topic with the above post?

Good luck pvman when it's time to try and rake the aluminium oxide out of the ideal heat ex.

whats RF got to do with part L it will still provide an interlock. ?

Since part L moved off Worcesters due to greenstars being overly complicated, so moved onto Ideal Icos/Isars, so since part L dont use digistat as I dont fit a Worcester to fit one into, hope thats cleared up the confusion.

COG, most digistats require 240v connection so come under the umbrella of part P testing requirements but the one I was referring to has no 240v connection, works entirely off internal batteries and makes a no volts contact. It has to do with part P and Part L, because it is also the best practice method of control being that it modulates the boiler, and is a programmable room stat.

PVMAN I agree Worcester have become complicated. I just don't like the Ideal heat exchangers for accessability reasons and size (too small to get your hand in, unless you were a mini mechanic in an earlier life)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back