Stop tap

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all I’m having new extension to rear. kitchen currently open plan with living area. Moving the kitchen to rear the property my stop tap is currently under the sink in existing kitchen where it will be for a while this weekend i am hoping to poor the floor slab to new extension. But tonight I started thinking about the stop tap.. how do I move the stop tap into the new extension when the kitchen is ready to be moved can The plumber basically put the pipes in the wall threw ceiling to new kitchen etc or do I have to have some form ducting from current place to new place.. my other issue is my current house we believe is raft foundation so it’s only roughly 300mm below ffl so won’t be able to get the duct to recommend 750/900mm I was gunna run duct at 300 break hole into existing cavity and find it when the kitchen is going to be moved to rear.. any ideas

Sponsored Links
Leave Stoptap where it is, (make sure its accessible when required as part of your works), then just route supply from there to where it's needed in the new build.

Only issue there is where the kitchen is now will become dining room stop top will be roughly 200mm in the room

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back