Stopgap F76 - 5kg

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Last year I bought some Stopgap F76 (5kg) for a wooden floor project as was undertaking in the home (I also got some Stopgap P131 primer). I think I paid around £60 for the lot.

In the end though I nailed the oak planks to plywood and didn't need the Stopgap - a bit of a schoolboy error buying them obviously! Anyway, I don't really want to have to go and dispose of them safely down at the local tip as they are completely unopened and I am sure they would come in use to someone considering a DIY installation.

I am not sure how to go about getting rid of these products but if anyone is interested in them (or knows how I could get rid of them) then please let me know. I am in the West Midlands but regularly in the North West and could deliver.

Anyway, best go and learn how not to buy things prematurely that I don't really need!

Thanks and best wishes,

Damian

Sponsored Links
well if they going for free i will have them as in midlands myself but you will probably sell them on ebay (anything sells here) but if not for free you could try popping into local flooring firm and selling to them. remember that you wont get much at retailer as they can buy these at trade price and can claim vat back.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back