stoptap

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all
Am trying to fix the bathroom cold tap but I cant find the stopcock
I have tried all the kitchen units but no look, under the sink I can find a cold feed which it has a isolator valve when I turn that off it turns the cold water taps off in the kitchen and also upstairs bathroom sink cold tap
but does not turn the water off for the toilet and for the bath tap which is the one I need to fix, all the pipes have isolator valve's on apart from the cold bath tap,
I have been looking for 2 days now and running out off options off where to look at next
any help would be grateful
Thanks
Paul

Sponsored Links
On the drive or footpath, somewhere else outside ?
Hi
Thanks for the reply
I don't have a drive my front leads onto the pavement then road , and I don't have a garden just a very small yard which I have checked
I have one manhole cover in my back yard which is the the drains for the waste
cheers
paul

you sure the cold feed to the bath and toilet are not fed from a cold water storage tank. check the loft.

Sponsored Links
I have looked at my te leave and tarrot cards and

its behind a removable wooden panel that encloses your soil pipe!!!

erm in that case my magic 8 ball says to use your outside stop tap either in the path outside your front or in the back ally round the back, The water boards stop tap wont/shouldnt be on your property. Look for a 6"x4"(ish) rectangle plastic flap or a 4" circle plug or a 4" square metal flap

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back