Storage Heaters Not Working

I'm not sure they have made a mistake, Roo, something clicked in the back of my head when I saw how the meters were connected and so I went and had a google and dug up what I was looking for

Total Heating with Total ControlThis tariff is only available for Scottish Hydro-Electric customers. It is for people whose central heating uses a mixture of storage and panel heaters. Storage heaters and water are charged overnight, with an afternoon boost in colder weather and convector (panel) heaters provide warmth to the bedrooms and bathroom. The storage heating is controlled via a teleswitch which is operated by your supplier. All heating supplies (including hot water and showers) are charged at a lower rate, about half price, at all times of the day. Your lighting and power is charged at the higher rate.There are a few other suppliers who may offer a similar tariff, such as “Comfort Plus” with Scottish Power.

Its a an up North thing I think :LOL: [/quote]

Sponsored Links
Ah Comfort plus, I have heard of that for some reason although don't think we do it round here.

Could it be a case of comfort plus only gives you your off peak in the winter months and with it now being july?

Just a thought.

Thanks everyone for the helpful replies. Scottish Power can't come out to look at the teleswitch until NEXT THURSDAY!

However, for those who are interested, I'll post after their visit and let you know how it went.

Thanks once again.

Sponsored Links
fourtaits said:
Thanks everyone for the helpful replies. Scottish Power can't come out to look at the teleswitch until NEXT THURSDAY!

However, for those who are interested, I'll post after their visit and let you know how it went.

Thanks once again.

How did you get on with scottish power?

DFH101

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back