Store my big ladders outside?

Have purpose made ladder storage brackets on my garage rear wall, they are lockable and also loop a steep bike lock thru All three ladders making them difficult to steal .
Screwfix
SMITH & LOCKE LADDER STORAGE BRACKETS BLACK 190MM 2 PACK (6922R)

Padlock has built in alarm
https://www.googleadservices.com/pa...wj-nvSWyeDpAhXknFwKHbBEBIoQwg96BAgKECc&adurl=
I just got the same thing though I'm dubious my big 3-section ladder is going to fit. I didn't know you could get padlocks with alarms, do you reemmber what it is?

I have my triple extending ladders hanging from the garage ceiling on a pulley system. Uses up space that can't be used for anything else and the pulley system makes lifting them up and down very easy.
I would love to do this but it's an old garage (Victorian coach-house!) and the roof timbers are pretty rotten, and there's a ceiling. I don't want to touch the roof at all in case it all starts to collapse. Eventually we'll redo the entire roof and I think I'll leave it with no ceiling so I can access all that space for this sort of thing.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back