Storm brewing over Europe.

Sponsored Links
Say Hello to Capitalism AJ, has been around for a few hundred years now, suprised you haven't been introduced earlier.

I must have been introduced earlier than you think, although only in a small way.

In the recent past we had very successful big business's that cared for it's workers and their communities, all done away with because of the cost.

Say Hello to Capitalism AJ, has been around for a few hundred years now, suprised you haven't been introduced earlier.

I must have been introduced earlier than you think, although only in a small way.

In the recent past we had very successful big business's that cared for it's workers and their communities, all done away with because of the cost.

Just the way it is now, When you had personal contact with people it made you more sympathetic. When you can fire 5000 people by sending a memo, they are just numbers. Things get bigger and less personalised.

Just the way it is now, When you had personal contact with people it made you more sympathetic. When you can fire 5000 people by sending a memo, they are just numbers. Things get bigger and less personalised.

Yeah, even the firing done on the cheap.

Sponsored Links
Without money, how will success be judged?

I doubt whether a point system will work.

Some German bloke once said: Try not to be a man of success, but a man of value ;)

At the end of the day it is all about profit, no matter what business, large or small they will always take the cheapest labour option.
That is why some of our largest businesses have relocated abroad to take advantage of lower labour rates and indirectly putting our people out of work. Big business has in my opinion no loyalty to this country, just their balance sheet.
It is of course good practice to keep your business expences down and run a lean mean business machine, you can't be condemned for that.

Interesting to read all the comments about companies employing cheap labour. The problem started when "Personnel" departments became "Human Resources" Thus you did not emply a person, just an item to do the work.

A few years later and it'll just be 'Muslim' :evil: :evil:

So you're predicting that the many millions of religious Europeans who are not Muslim, will change their religion, or in the case of Atheists, gradually accept the existence of a higher being and join the cause?

Seriously, before you make a generalised statement such as "we'll all be a Muslim continent", at least do the board a favour and attempt to apply some sort of thought process, rather than out yourself as utterly moronic.

Sponsored Links