Storm brewing over Europe.

Sponsored Links
It's long overdue, all these freeloading asylum seekers should be put on a boat home asap.

Sponsored Links
What happens when Sweden chucks the immigrants out though?? Will the EU fine Sweden? Will the EU come up with sanctions ?

I think the answer in either case is a resounding NO...
Unless the UK decide to do the same,,,, Then we'll be taken to the EU courts , fined a rather large amount and our government will pay it too.

About time we had a referendum on staying in Europe. Let's see what the average man in the street thinks. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Another racist classic post by Joe 90;

"It's become crazy around here. You can't go out in the evening," said Maria, who like other locals, did not want her surname revealed. "I've got nothing against foreigners. I've been married to a Bulgarian for 40 years. But these people don't share our values. If you don't like the colour of our flag, I say, I'll help you pack your bags."

I'm married to a foreigner, but they don't share our values, pack your bags...

That must be a good relationship! Double standards methinks?

Joe90, I'm so tired of seeing your drivel, don't even to bother to respond. I've never seen anyone in my life spout such uselessness

So says the forum drunk at three in the morning. Get up and get a job you scrounger.

Oh and define 'racism' will you? Would you like to throw open the doors to the whole world? No? Then you must be a racist (according to your definition). Answer sometime this afternoon when you get up eh?

Sweden - kick em in the volvos - right out to britain , we`ll take em all :LOL: :LOL:

But with about 100,000 immigrants entering a country of almost 9 million every year, Åkesson's breakthrough suggests there has been a shift in the public mood.

Is there a plan between politicians and bureaucrats to completely do away with national identities?

The word England is slowly being phased out as being too elitist, it wasn't too elitist during the war was it?

IMO, it won't be long before all the countries in Europe will have lost their individual identities and our generic nationality will be 'European' :evil:

A few years later and it'll just be 'Muslim' :evil: :evil:

but what's muslim got to do with european?

MP's won't say anything about creeping Islamification for fear of getting a bomb planted under their cars?

Sponsored Links