Straight (not cranked) tap legs 3/4 BSP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all.

Does anyone know where I can purchase straight tap legs?

There is plenty of cranked ones to suite 180mm. I require these to get the tap to line up with the holes in the bath which are also at 150mm

Tia

Sponsored Links
Thank you, but I don't think that's will work as they appear cranked. The description sounds like they will allow a 150mm centered tap to fit a 180mm centred bath. We have 150mm on both. My son mistakenly drilled bath out at 150mm, when it should have been 180mm (the arms are cranked) and when fitted to 180mm, the cranks take you back to 150mm to suite tap centers. He has fitted individual taps now, but they are not as nice as the mixer, so I'm attempting to see if I can get straight arms. Cheers again for looking.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
Thanks again. Yes, 150mm stated, but the drawing shows them to be cranked, which will throw them out of centre for the 150mm (I think the idea being that nearly all UK baths have 180mm, but wall mount taps and shower bars are almost all on 150mm, so these cranked legs allow a wall mount style to work with a bath @ 180mm) I'll check with them though and see what comes back. Thanks for taking the time to look, it's appreciated

• Thanks
I think you will struggle to find what you are looking for. You could get a stainless steel plate made up with holes at 180mm centres which will cover the wrongly drilled holes.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Cheers. You're correct I've struggled. I've an ex work colleague who is in precision engineering and I've asked him exactly that. I also think s/s washers made up would work and probably look better. We are only talking about covering 15mm each side with the holes opened up.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back