Where can i find a bath shower mixer taps with 150mm centres ?

27 Jul 2006
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I'm fitting a sink in the garage to bath the dog
The sink is an old stainless steel commercial thing with holes drilled on the deck at 150mm centres

I've scoured the usual sites (screwfix, TS etc) looking for a bath shower mixer tap, ideally with separate taps (rather than thermostat) but am really struggling as everything looks to be 180mm centres, as i say, for deck mounting

Has anyone come across any that you could recommend please ?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
@ETAF thanks for that link
That said, I was hoping for something cheaper and a little bit more modern/mainstream in design as I don’t live in Downton Abbey :LOL:
@nitro23456 - thanks for the reply
Yeh a mixer bar would be fine and they seem to be 150mm centres too, but all that i can find seem to be wall mounted
Now that would be ok providing i can find some straight bath tap legs (i think they are called) but they all appear to be angled, so are allowing for 180mm holes on the deck of a normal bath.
As mentioned, my deck holes in my sink are at 150mm
Now i could use one of the holes and drill a new one at 180mm, but that would bring the taps down into the middle of the sink and i dont want that

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links