Pillar tap unions.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all. My first posting so be gentle.
I have recently purchased a bath/shower mixer that contains 180mm centre rear pipe outlets. They usually have 150mm centre outlets and then you fit some cranked pillar unions to allow the taps to fit the standard 180mm centre bath tap holes.
So my question is: can you buy chrome straight pillar unions that will allow 180mm centre rear tap outlets connect to 180mm standard bath hole centres?

Sponsored Links
Could you post a pic of your current taps ? Not quite sure what you require :confused:

These are the standard unions that are slightly offset to convert 180mm centres to 150mm centres. I need straight ones to allow 180mm centres to 180mm centres. Hope this makes sense.

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately these are the standard offset ones that convert the centres from 180mm at the bath to 150mm at the tap. I will have to return the tap and purchase an alternative. Many thanks for trying.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back