strange heating system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i don't know if anybody can give me advice about my partners heating system.
she is all electric but has two radiators plumbed into her hot water tank. one in the bathroom where the hot tank is located and one in her bedroom roughly opposite the other one. they are connected together and feed back into the hot water cylinder. neither one gets hot. there is no pump attached. they do contain water.

any help in explaining this system and ways to get these rads hot if they are supposed to work would be gratefully received.

cheers

Sponsored Links
How is the water heated? Boiler or immersion heater?

If the latter, then has the system ever worked? If there's no pump, then ask the person who installed the radiators how he/she expected them to get hot.

The ancient art of Thermo-syphon.......but installed by a novice .I reckon ;) Ah :!: .Kwy-Chang-Kane.one day you will know as much as Me........I should`ve gone to spec savers :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back