Strange smell from under the cooker

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello. I have noticed a strange smell from under my gas cooker. This has been occuring daily for around 6 months but I have tried to stop the smell by spraying haze. My wife was really ill as she was taken into hospital with serious breathing problems and she is now in a deep coma. At least she is in good hands now and I can get on with curing this smell problem. I haven't had a lot of time to deal with it, what with Mrs Gogg being rushed into hospital suddenly, and my little Yorkshire Terrier was found dead in the kitchen (strange really as he was so young and healthy). Anyhow, can any of you chaps think what the problem might be?

Sponsored Links
if this is a joke, its in very poor taste.

if its not, stop using your gas cooker and turn the gas off and get your gas people out immediately.

Ahh Maurice,, found your way here from SF have we? I do hope the wife recovers. Probably you have been a bit overzealous with the Haze. This would cause the breathing problems you mention as well as the Yorkie keeling over.
Perhaps you should consider pulling the cooker out (once the missus is out of hospital and strong enough to move it for you). There may well be a dried up sausage or rasher of bacon under there, or perhaps a kipper that got away from the frying pan. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Maurice is fairly harmless chaps. He's probably in the taxi now, on the way back to Rampton. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Harmless - from Rampton :eek: . You`re getting your alsylums mixed up . There aren`t any for " harmless " nutters" - one in power in the 80`s shut them all :rolleyes: . They live amongst you - care in the community :mrgreen:

Hi Joinerjohn, I thought that I'd try this new forum. Is there a "Sense of humour" forum here? No? Thought not. I think I'll go back to SF with my tail firmly between my lower limbs. That reminds me of the time Mrs gogg caught me with .............. oh forget it.

Nay Maurice, they are a dour bunch at the best of times. I laughed more when the Mother in Law died. ;) ;) ;)

Hi Joinerjohn, I thought that I'd try this new forum. Is there a "Sense of humour" forum here? No? Thought not. I think I'll go back to SF with my tail firmly between my lower limbs. That reminds me of the time Mrs gogg caught me with .............. oh forget it.

With a sense of humor like that, id hate to be on the receiving end of one of your practical jokes..!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back