strange worcester boiler leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have a Worcester Greenstar condensing boiler and I have a leak coming from the Adjustable Gas Flow Restrictor, Why would this be could i be getting water in from the flue ? thanks in advance guys Cris

Sponsored Links
Do you mean the co mix adjuster in the combustion chamber?

Above the gas flow restrictor no 63 is the air gas mixer unit no 29 which is then connected to the fan hence why i thought water was getting in the flue, its very clean water though its a strange one so all help is much appreciated atb cris

Sponsored Links
As Dan has hinted at, you shouldn't be removing the casing of that model boiler unless you are Gas Safe Registered

Hi Thanks guys I know what I'm not suppose to be doing and I'll be getting a gas safe plumber out but I'm interested at why water should be coming out of there cause I'm not convinced a gas engineer would know either

Hi Thanks guys I know what I'm not suppose to be doing and I'll be getting a gas safe plumber out but I'm interested at why water should be coming out of there cause I'm not convinced a gas engineer would know either
You have contradicted yourself. You say you know what you're not supposed to be doing, yet you are asking a question about a component you can only view by removing the casing, which you're not supposed to be doing...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back