Strobe light doesn't work as expected but siren does on Texecom Premier Elite 64w

Joined
13 Nov 2010
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I think I have everyting working except for the strobe.

On my texecom system am using the odyssey x-w bell box. I noticed normally the strobe alternates between the led on left and the led on the right.
Hoever when I try testing the strobe light using the test options in engineer mode, it doesn't act any different. I would expect it to flash both leds quickly.

The siren works when i test it hence that means the bell box is talking to the panel. I can also set athe alarm just fine and according to the panel, the zone for the wirless bell box is secure. Also the bell box hasn't been put into hold off mode.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
 
Last edited:
Those two 'pulsing' lights are known as comfort LED's, to show that the external sounder is 'live'.
The strobe part is much more pronounced and brighter, it should flash approximately once a second when testing.
 
unless am blind I see no strobing and you say it's brighter so I don't see how I can miss it. OK thanks guys mayb the bell box is faulty. I can't see any othr reason.
 

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.


Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

 
Back
Top