Strobe on alarm bell box contantly flashing PLEASE HELP ME

So can I link the -ve strobe to -ve bell safely with no fire risk or not, hope that will solve problem

Sponsored Links
Which is why its worth checking a pos trigger is pretty rare.

Has the OP tried to set the system?
Cannot be bothered to go back thru and check? This would give us an indication.

Has he tested as asked?

have wired up the bell - to the strobe - and all seems okay, strobe comes on when bell is triggered, fuse not blown so far :)

i did try the white strobe - wire in the strobe again and reset the system completely into day mode but the strobe still stayed on flashing.

Sponsored Links
Good, would still be nice to see a pic of the pcb.
This should not happen on this system.

glad its sorted not ideal but at least it works
May I ask why "it's not ideal"?

The main reason is that the stobe is there to give you visual indication there has been an alarm activation, ie the strobe will continue to flash after the bell has timed out, until the panel is reset by user, i would like to know while approaching the house there has been an activation to be "on my gaurd" apart from that it is fine in my opinion.

well if you live near me loads of crap t*lstar alarm systems fitted by 10 year olds, strobes flashing on at least 20 alarm systems and have been for at least 6 months..... what does that tell you ??????

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back