strong double sided tape for this map

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I purchased one of these wooden maps and there are smaller islands as part of this that didn't come with double sided tape. I am after a strong tape that can be cut pretty small and work for this.

1670674755933.png

I have tried using double sided flooring tape but its too bulky and not strong enough. Here is an example of a smaller piece:

1670674864262.png

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
...and I would use something like no more nails!
Was concerned about spill out given how small some of these pieces are. The tape can be cut to a smaller size. That's my logic.
Would appreciate your thoughts.

How about velcro tape. You can cut it to whatever size you like. It may stick out too much though.
I have some velcro but thought it would be really chunky. When you walk into the office, the side of this map (and possibly the chunky velcro) is visible.

you get high quality 3M or scotch double sided tape

these tapes stick non porous surfaces best so you might need to seal the timber with say a PVA glue size or some watered down varnish

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back