Stuart Turner Monsoon Universal 4 bar twin - HUNTING

In case you're wondering, my first job on site would be to isolate and remove the pump.

I would them pressure test both the system pipes separately using a test bucket at 4 and 6bar.

That immediately identifies where you should start looking, and isolating as many outlets as possible will reduce it even further.

Sponsored Links
Dear all who took part in this thread earlier and those who may be interested in reading it now. I am desperately in need of your help!

My pump hunting has been going on for almost 2 years now and it is still unresolved. :(

If there is anyone in London who would be willing to take on this challenge and make me a very happy customer I would be eternally grateful.

Yesterday I took the drastic action of having the pumped cold supply fed down to supply a bathroom which previously was fed by pumped hot and mains cold (to a thermostatic shower mixer, loo and 2 mixer taps). Unfortunately it was not the answer.

I'm at a loss as this was the most logical explanation. I live in Camberwell/East Dulwich. If there is anyone who thinks they could crack this could you please please get in touch.

Thank you so much.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back