Suella Braverman

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Under fire from another Tory who has his head screwed on properly.

If I was a 16 yo in Africa and I had a family legally in the UK, how could I legally join them?

Cue lots of swerving culminating in her abandoning her efforts and asking her "colleagues" for help.
:D :D :D

Twitter has a video but I can't access it. If somebody can do that, I'd be grateful.

Sponsored Links

If I was a 16 yo in Africa and I had a family legally in the UK, how could I legally join them?

Cue lots of swerving culminating in her abandoning her efforts and asking her "colleagues" for help.

Twitter has a video but I can't access it. If somebody can do that, I'd be grateful.

Desperately looking through her papers for the scripted answer. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links

legally why bother ?

just book a holiday and dont go back ??

if said bloke has his head screwed on why is he asking , he should already know ??

legally why bother ?

if said bloke has his head screwed on why is he asking , he should already know ??
Or he could come here on a student visa; that is another one of the routes they use. 40% of foreign students on visas stay for good.

This is the bit that says where people can apply. It includes "At a port", otherwise no help.

You need a passport, a visa, and some money for subsistence.
If you just want to go to Salisbury to plant some poison you only need a day.
£100 plus the ferry cost.

You need to supply some names/addresses but - you lie.

It doesn't look all that hard.

Desperately looking through her papers for the scripted answer. :rolleyes:
Cruella squirming - great post. You'll get the usual morons saying dumb stuff like 'why bother', or 'just go on holiday to the UK' or some such in a weak effort to deflect.

The basic outcome is there is no other way but for the dreaded smugglers, etc.

the person doing the questioning is a Conservative MP

in fact Tim Loughton is the MP for East Worthing and Shoreham, so some of these migrant boats are arriving on the shores in his constituency.

Frighteningly incompetent woman who hasn't even grasped the basics of her job. Taken apart by a right wing brexiteer MP that she is supposed to typify. Winging it.

Blup

Frighteningly incompetent woman who hasn't even grasped the basics of her job. Taken apart by a right wing brexiteer MP that she is supposed to typify. Winging it.

Blup
Shockingly she was attorney general

legally why bother ?

You've obviously never tried to obtain a visa for a foreigner to visit UK. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back