Suggested Health Warning for this Forum

Nothing funnier than Roy Bloom, a squirming fraudster, coming up with pathetic analogies.

By the way, I haven't noticed you apologising for your deceit, as any decent person would.
His opening paragraphs funny, it's as if its a warning too himself.
If either of you two can identify the originator of the words, I'll happily attribute the words to them.
It's not academically dishonest if the author isn't known. :rolleyes:

In the meantime, if you two clowns want to try to prove a non-event happened, I'm sure you'll oblige. :rolleyes:
There's other conspiracy theories you could also go at. :rolleyes:

Now we know why trazor has been so quiet lately, he's been busy checking all my words for originality. :rolleyes:
Now he thinks he's found something he's not likely to let it go. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Wow! 6 hours ago, it shot to the top of the google searches, and DIYnot was the only source listed.
And Grammarly found no plagiarism.
I wonder how trazor found it? :unsure:
1701449878129.png

You presented it as your own, which it clearly wasn't, that's dishonest.
Dress it up what ever way you wish.

Squirm away Roy, Squirm away.

I will now put you on ignore (my first), as you are untrustworthy.

Sponsored Links
It's not academically dishonest if the author isn't known. :rolleyes:
Academically, that is completely false.
All sources must be attributed, including anonymous ones.
You must even cite your own previously written text, if it is repeated, to avoid self-plagiarism.

Academically, that is completely false.
All sources must be attributed, including anonymous ones.
To satisfy the plagiarism detectives, I have amended my OP to include references to an anonymous source.
My apologies for my oversight.
My thanks for those wishing to improve the quality, originality and veracity of discussion.
I'm pleased to see a degree of academic regime enter the forum. I trust that this evolution may continue.

I do hope that such rigorous detective work will continue for all posts, for all members.

You must even cite your own previously written text, if it is repeated, to avoid self-plagiarism.
Irrelevant in this case.
But it really only applies to previous research, etc.

You presented it as your own, which it clearly wasn't, that's dishonest.
Dress it up what ever way you wish.

Squirm away Roy, Squirm away.

I will now put you on ignore (my first), as you are untrustworthy.
It was an oversight, based on my misunderstanding of the finer details of preventing and avoiding plagiarism.
Thank you for identifying the instance.

But, by your own choice, you'll never see my thanks. :rolleyes:

To satisfy the plagiarism detectives, I have amended my OP to include references to an anonymous source.
My apologies for my oversight.
My thanks for those wishing to improve the quality, originality and veracity of discussion.
I'm pleased to see a degree of academic regime enter the forum. I trust that this evolution may continue.

I do hope that such rigorous detective work will continue for all posts, for all members.

Irrelevant in this case.
But it really only applies to previous research, etc.
When is an apology not an apology, when it's laden with heavy sarcasm.
Do you ever ask yourself why your putting yourself through all this squirming on a general discussion message board that has no relevance outside of its confines.
Most people would just say it's a fair cop and move on.

I remember Himmie making a huge fuss about someone plagiarising an article about condensation a few years back.

Sponsored Links
Back