Suggested Health Warning for this Forum

When is an apology not an apology, when it's laden with heavy sarcasm.
I assume your comment was a question.
The anwer is: when those who turn to academia detectives have the wrong motivation to do so, and choose their 'investigations' based on that disingenuine motivation.

The genuine reason for turning academia detective is to verify an argument, or test an hypothesis, or validate a qualification, etc.
A frivolous comment on the behaviour of a forum is way off those genuine motivations.

But as long as the academic rigour continues, for all, I'll be content.

Sponsored Links
Why you bothered what himmy posted, nothing to-do with you is he.
It's become a well used pseudonym for referring to me.
So I'm interested about what I'm supposed to have accused someone. :rolleyes:

That doesn't stop you posting up this apparent accusation I made about Bod.

But as long as the academic rigour continues, for all, I'll be content.
You've ruled that out with your heavy sarcasm.
Why are you squealing again, nobodies interested, do yourself a favour and move on.

Sponsored Links
Why are you squealing again, nobodies interested, do yourself a favour and move on.
You're obviuousl;y very interested, as is ajonstoneservices.
I'm being accused of something, I'd appreciate the opportunity of defending myself against such accusations. :rolleyes:
Or is that not allowed in your newly adopted academic rigour? :rolleyes:

Well your not aware it's more your state of mind is of more interest than you getting busted.

Well your not aware it's more your state of mind is of more interest than you getting busted.
So you're confirming my suspicion that is it was more a personal vendetta by trazor than a concern about academic rigour?
That's disappointing, I was hoping the forum was developing an increased academic respect. :rolleyes:

Can you be specific?
Rreferring to a thread about the mispresented rape in Sweden has nothing to do with plagiarism.
Please refer to specific posts that you think are relevant and substantiate your accusation:
I remember Himmie making a huge fuss about someone plagiarising an article about condensation a few years back.

Very poignant/profound point in the last post.
Still avoiding the elephamt in the room?
You made an accusation:
Seem to remember him having a pop at bod for plagiarizing.
and you are now refusing to have the common courtesy to provide evidence to support that accusation. :rolleyes:
And so much irony in a thread where you are up in arms about academic integrity. :ROFLMAO:

I will now put you on ignore (my first),
You've got to laugh at the irony of someone who challenges me on academic integrity, who then resorts to ignoring me as some kind of protest. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Banning @Roy Bloom would be a good start
In a thread about academic integrity. :rolleyes:

It illustrates the usual level of academic integrity of some members. :ROFLMAO:

I doubt if some of my accusers even have a remote understanding of the subject. They certainly have no intention of observing such requirements.

trazor chooses to ignore me rather than debate
gant makes unsubstantiated accusations,
ajonestoneservice offers a thread about rape in Sweden as some sort of justification for some vague accusation, and
nwgs just resorts to puerile comments.

And they accuse me of a minor academic impropriety. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back