Suggested Health Warning for this Forum

In a thread about academic integrity. :rolleyes:

It illustrates the usual level of academic integrity of some members. :ROFLMAO:

I doubt if some of my accusers even have a remote understanding of the subject. They certainly have no intention of observing such requirements.

trazor chooses to ignore me rather than debate
gant makes unsubstantiated accusations,
ajonestoneservice offers a thread about rape in Sweden as some sort of justification for some vague accusation, and
nwgs just resorts to puerile comments.

And they accuse me of a minor academic impropriety. :rolleyes:
I just don’t like you or people like you. Self importance pours out of you for no other reason than your lack of confidence and ability to communicate without the need to be rude.

I imagine you’ve no friends and the GD is your main source of enjoyment and interaction with anyone.

Sponsored Links
I just don’t like you or people like you.
Glad we got that sorted. :rolleyes:
And there was me thinking we had different political, religious, economic, social, geographical (etc) ideologies. :rolleyes:

I see another thread has been closed. Roy is going for the record!

Sponsored Links
I see another thread has been closed. Roy is going for the record!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It must be my fault, I was the only posting in that thread. :rolleyes:
I certainly agree with the Mod on that occasion, the last few pages were way off topic, which is invariably always the way when you and gant are posting.

Himmie, go for a nice long walk, get some fresh ait.

Jojn a sports club

enjoy life
There's been no fresh ait in the shops since Brexit. I'making do with tinned ait.
Ask Mottie if there's any fresh ait in the shops near him. I bet the selves are full of it ('ait' that is)

It's wet outside, and cold.
But I am enjoying life, thank you.

Wait a minute, the sun is coming out. It does look like the forecast suggests it's going to get warmer and drier over the next few days. But only for a week or so, then it'll get colder again.

But hopefully I may not be bothered about the weather here after next week, I'm hoping to go away,for a month or so, where the sun shines and the nights are warm, Don't worry, there's internet there, you won't miss me. :cool:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It must be my fault, I was the only posting in that thread. :rolleyes:
I certainly agree with the Mod on that occasion, the last few pages were way off topic, which is invariably always the way when you and gant are posting.
No it was mainly you posting Roy. You’re a disgrace to this forum.

You’re a disgrace to this forum.
You've hurt me. You know how much I value your opinion of me.
1701770403574.png

Sponsored Links
Back