Suggestion box in the forum index

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Following the success of the MOD DELETER THREAD, how about a suggestion box for posters to add their comments on improving the site.

On another note and not to get at the mods, why are posts moved to their 'proper' locations (i.e. washing machine problem to appliances ) but still left in their original 'wrong' location.?
:D
Does seem to defeat the object somewhat. :rolleyes:

I also note that the rules have not been updated to now allow price guides.

Over to you Admin :D

Sponsored Links
Bahco said:
On another note and not to get at the mods, why are posts moved to their 'proper' locations (i.e. washing machine problem to appliances ) but still left in their original 'wrong' location.?

At first we just used to move the post, people then said they thought their post had beed deleted (it wasn't, just moved) so now we leave a "shadow" where the post was first made so they can still find their post

Bahco said:
I also note that the rules have not been updated to now allow price guides.

Over to you Admin :D

As you said that is up to god, but we (moderators) are aware of it, i believe it is staying, but to be altered as some one on here suggested

Quite right, Im in the process of sorting out the rules, but it is indeed amended and no longer stands.

As for the suggestion box, I can add somthing like that if you want but in the meantime you can always email to [email protected]

Sponsored Links
moderator said:
At first we just used to move the post, people then said they thought their post had beed deleted (it wasn't, just moved) so now we leave a "shadow" where the post was first made so they can still find their post

can it not be set so that it shows as moved, like it does now, but instead of going back to the top when there is a reply, the moved stays at the position on the last post before it was moved

That would be a good idea Andrew, I'll look into it.

Back