Summerhouse /pub shed what size?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Considering adding a summerhouse down the bottom of the garden, initially as bit of extra space / home office, but now thinking of a pub shed (after all I can live and work in the pub!!!)

Have done a google, and many others have done similar things, but few say how big there shed is. Has anyone else build a pubshed, what is size is it, and how many does it accommodate.

Sponsored Links
Hi All

Long time reader and picked up some excellent tips!

Mrs B has now consented to the pub shed and so I also have this question!

Any ideas great fully received!

Thanks
Nick

HI,

It depends how creative you are with space. Some people have made great pub sheds in a 8x6 shed.

Google 'readers sheds' then look for the pub sheds tab for inspiration.

Depends if you want a pool/snooker table.

For standard darts you need 7ft 9in from a wall to the oche plus standing/aiming room.

Sponsored Links
My neighbour has one that is 8 x 12 and a comfortable size for about 4 adults to have a few drinks.

My son's got one in his garden, it's about 20 x 12 and seems an OK size for him and four mates. It's got an outside covered deck too for those pleasant evening. He's got another slightly smaller shed at the end of the pub where he keeps his bikes and garden tools, but the pub/shed bit has a dartboard, pool table, couple of settees and a bar. Even got a proper looking sign outside - The Cesspit Arms. Works pretty well.

My advice to the OP is to make it as big as he possibly can. A shed can never be too big

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back