Sunak announces licenses for North Sea Oil

Sponsored Links
One has to note that as the rich get exponentially richer the amount that has to paid in bribes rises at a similar rate...

Corruption is now so blatant that most believe there is nothing they can do about it, and that's how the elite get away with it...

"Give me control of a nation's money supply, and I care not who makes its laws" is as true as it ever was!

Sponsored Links
wonder what will happen if The Orkney islands get independence which they have recently voted on to explore , with talk of connecting with Norway

I hear the aged backwoodsmen who compose the mass of tories have no great interest in the future of the planet, and Sunak believes he can buy their support by cutting spending on the environment.

Sewage into seas and rivers

Tolerance of diesel pollution

Blaming city mayors for traffic controls

Boosting the fossil fuel trade

I doubt we will a barrage or onshore windfarm in the life of this Parliament.

I hear the aged backwoodsmen who compose the mass of tories have no great interest in the future of the planet, and Sunak believes he can buy their support by cutting spending on the environment.

Sewage into seas and rivers

Tolerance of diesel pollution

Blaming city mayors for traffic controls

Boosting the fossil fuel trade

I doubt we will a barrage or onshore windfarm in the life of this Parliament.
good to see you are wasting the world resources being on an unnecessary internet chat room 24/7

I bet we wouldn't find you here, eh?
??? dont be a hypocrite complaining about pollution and waste of resources whilst your on something that involves massive use of electricity to power servers etc

??? dont be a hypocrite complaining about pollution and waste of resources whilst your on something that involves massive use of electricity to power servers etc
Do you mean you're in favour of pollution and fossil fuels?

Do you mean you're in favour of pollution and fossil fuels?
so have you took your gas boiler out and fitted a heat pump or ground source heating yet with all that money you have released from your premium bonds if not why not . How is your EV doing on those journeys up and down to greenock ?

Sponsored Links
Back