Sunderland gets what it voted for...

:rolleyes: Boris Johnson :LOL: bloke is a dip stick & an embarrassment to the UK

He must be a foreigner ????????????????

Sponsored Links
If I do not have their card and accept their conditions I have to pay a Tariff i.e full market price So in theory that is a club.
There are many other business`s that require an enrolement fee or yearly subscription for their facilities so why should the EU be different ?

But do any of the merchants you use, want a lump of money at the end of the year from you.
Does your chosen boiler manufacturer want a chunk just for you to fit their boilers?

Your comparing company's giving you discounts on the products. To the EU charging us to have the honour of buying their cars and wines

Your analogy is inaccurate.
The EU do not make cars or wines. In fact the EU do not make or sell any goods or services. It is the other members of the club that make stuff and sell stuff.
A better analogy would be a conglomerate of plumbers merchants, or better still: the Rotarians, the Lions, the Freemasons, etc.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I'm sure you'll find a few in Europe, America, Asia, Australasia, Africa, even in Antarctica (perish the thought!)
If that's want you want.
Not that bothered anymore, many of them look better clothed.

Back