Sunderland gets what it voted for...

And you have to pay for that little perk ?

If I do not have their card and accept their conditions I have to pay a Tariff i.e full market price So in theory that is a club.
There are many other business`s that require an enrolement fee or yearly subscription for their facilities so why should the EU be different ?

Sponsored Links
If I do not have their card and accept their conditions I have to pay a Tariff i.e full market price So in theory that is a club.
There are many other business`s that require an enrolement fee or yearly subscription for their facilities so why should the EU be different ?

What plumbers merchant is that?

Nah. I've got accounts with 6 plumbers merchants and a couple of builders merchants but no card. What was the one you have again?

Sponsored Links

But do any of the merchants you use, want a lump of money at the end of the year from you.
Does your chosen boiler manufacturer want a chunk just for you to fit their boilers?

Your comparing company's giving you discounts on the products. To the EU charging us to have the honour of buying their cars and wines

Last edited by a moderator:
As your article says,
"But, despite the alarm, so far German business has remained solidly behind the negotiating position of Angela Merkel and the EU-27. There is no sign of the carmakers pressuring the Chancellor to cave to British demands in order to safeguard their exports, as Brexiteers have long predicted."

Brexit will damage the EU27 to varying degrees. But none of them as it much as it will damage dUK. You know that.

As your article says,
"But, despite the alarm, so far German business has remained solidly behind the negotiating position of Angela Merkel and the EU-27. There is no sign of the carmakers pressuring the Chancellor to cave to British demands in order to safeguard their exports, as Brexiteers have long predicted."

Brexit will damage the EU27 to varying degrees. But none of them as it much as it will damage dUK. You know that.

You might be right.. But I don't think the Italians could take a hit like we could. And a few more maybe...

Yes Merkel and Juncker will be fine. Have they asked the people if they don't mind a hit on their lives.?

Johnson and Rice-Pudd will be fine.

Well?

Have they?

Italy is drawing up emergency plans to safeguard financial stability and keep trade with the UK flowing even if there is a no-deal Brexit, if necessary through a bilateral deal between Rome and London.

The country’s insurgent Lega-Five Star coalition is increasingly worried that a mishandling of the EU’s Brexit crisis could push Italy's fragile economyinto a dangerous downward slide and risk a funding crisis for its sovereign debt at a treacherous moment.

As your article says,

Ireland ;) will be worst hit . The rest of the EU27 will begin to fragment and fall apart . tis only a question of time

Brexit is the beginning of the end

windows across Europe will be hurled open and the cry of "we are as mad as hell and we are not gong to take it any more" will ring out across the continent. New alliances will be formed .

The era of the snow flakes will be coming to an end .

Armed conflict in Europe is on the horizon ;)

It's sweet that Bodd is anxious about the damage to German jobs.

Is he equally concerned about job losses in the UK?

Perhaps he believes that squadrons of flying pigs will deliver prosperity to the UK in the event of the cliff-edge he looks forward to.

"A no-deal Brexit would have profound economic consequences with GDP shrinking by up to 8%, putting thousands of jobs at risk, the Confederation of British Industry is to warn."

"...Her plea comes a day after the car industry revealed it was already in the grip of a Brexit chill. The Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) chief executive, Ralf Speth, said the company’s “liquidity” would be at stake in a no-deal scenario, and Honda announced it would put production on hold for six days in April because of Brexit to assess the impact of delays on the Dover-Calais freight route on its production lines. If the impact is negative, production could be paused for longer, experts believe."

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...-shrink-uk-gdp-risk-jobs-cbi-business-warning

British car industry?

Will there be one?

british car industry will go down the toilet a small sacrafice for saving 40,000 lives per year ;)

It's sweet that Bodd is anxious about the damage to German jobs.

Is he equally concerned about job losses in the UK?

I care about the common people. Be them German, Irish British or Italian.
Unlike Macron, Junker and his cronies.

14079893_678533415632256_7040453775362947267_n.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back