Sunvic Room Thermostat TLX2259

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone,
I'm very new to this forum and just wanted to see if anyone could give me some help. I'm having a problem with my heating system (Ideal Mexico system)- the heating comes on well enough - (have a Danfoss 102timer) and you can turn the heating off by the Sunvic thermostat TLX2259) - but when you leave it on timer - the heating doesn't always seem to turn off at night. To achieve this I have to turn the thermostat off - which means its freezing when we get up in the morning. I realise that this is an old system. I've taken the cover off the theromostat and dusted down and cleaned the contact points - I've put in a new Danfoss timer - but I still haven't tracked the problem. I'm just a normal run of the mill mum - and don't have much experience other than trying to use a bit of common sense. I don't really want to call out a plumber yet - so if there is anyone out there that can advise I'd be very grateful.
Thanks,
Suzanna

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back