Super Glue on Work Top

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have got super glue on my kitchen work top and need help...... can anyone advise me how to remove it, it has dried now. your help would be much appreciated

Sponsored Links
Thank you to the kind person who has sent me details of something that should hopefully remove the glue. I will let you all know how it goes :p

BevFoster said:
Thank you to the kind person who has sent me details of something that should hopefully remove the glue. I will let you all know how it goes :p
I've got the same problem - could you kindly send me the details?Thanks

Sponsored Links
acreech said:

like you bev does not have an email address in the "user profile" so i should say it was a wrong choice of words and i suggest you read the previous posts and click on the word "this" , which is a link to debonder

That's great - thanks very much for putting me onto the right product..looks just the job :)

acreech said:
BevFoster said:

Hello everyone I'm back. The product I was advised to use was very very good so thanks to the person above who gave me the details.

Click on this link which hopefully if I've done it right will take you to axmaster and the product you should order. The company is easy to use and product came next day. Sorry for the delay just got notified of having a message today

Link http://www.axminster.co.uk/default.asp?part=ZAP16

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back