Super Tools !

Sponsored Links
I had one when I fitted laminated floors sold it after dont miss it thanks.

Going by that YouTube video I don't think I would have sold a MultiMaster. It looks very handy indeed. Floorboards and the likes comes to mind. Does it cut so easy as the video shows?

If the Bosch is cheap enough I may invest in one, one day. I believe the blades are far too expensive, although I don't know about the Bosch.

Does the Bosch have the same attachments.

The multimaster is not fast or durable enough for electricians and plumbers work. Though it would be handy m,y policy is only to carry such tools for my trade as are essential, handy things which might come out of the van 1 in 100 jobs unnecessarily increase the risks of theft weight of van, clutter in van, sucumb to failure through being troden on during van mountaineering.

Fine for undercutting architraves to slip a floor in. And that's about it. For every other job there is a more appropriate tool. Don't miss mine whatsoever.

Sponsored Links
I'm going to add these quick telescopic adjustable props to the list.

59473_TR.jpg

I have a set of 6 Draper ones, which twist to adjust and are more controllable than the trigger type ones.

Great for temp holding and fixing things and erecting polythene sheets for dust barriers. Also good as a quick temporary acrow as they will take 50kgs

Used them the weekend for holding plasterboard to the wall, as some lazy person wanted to use up tubes of gripfill rather than mix some board adhesive :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back