Supermarket Rot In your Area

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Seems like tescos greed has not only ruined this country with now having built 4000 stores. Now they are owners of black circle tyres, Blue Circle Cement. & they want to kill off local tradesmen by attacking there chosen profession Plumbing. I call this a Ministers ,upper class snobbery attack on the working class. A load of old bent con men in government living off the working class like paracites. In one hand they are investors of big companies...then in the other the councilors are doing deals with the supermarket on where they would like to plumb-in a new store.

sainsburys now are direct partners with British Gas...Why support the supermarkets when they are just exploiting you all. Try asking Sainsburys if you don't belive me or just look at the blue color coded signs in there carparks. Look at facebook...type something along the lines of tescos and you will see what they are up to. LOCAL MONEY FOR LOCAL TRADESMEN. DON'T LET ALL YOUR LOCAL MONEY GO BACK TO LONDONS & FOREIGN INVESTORS. EVERY LITTLE HELPS TESCOS RAKE ALL YOUR LOCAL MONEY OUT THE AREA. ROB UM THERE ROBBING YOUR OF YOUR WEALTH AND YOUR KIDS FUTURE! UNDO ALL THAT TV BRAINWASHING. WAKE UP AND REGAIN YOU AREAS WEALTH...STOP MAKING THE RICH RICHER..RECLAIM WHATS righfully YOURS.

Sponsored Links
Ask yourself a simple question Proto. "Do you have a better lifestyle today that in 1970?"

If yes - what are you whining about?

Ask yourself a simple question Proto. "Do you have a better lifestyle today that in 1970?"

If yes - what are you whining about?
No i dont. Less locals shops to trade with. Less local shops to do plumbing work for. used to pass on work to painters decorators, electricians . YOUVE BEEN WELL CCONDITIONED AND BRAINWASHED. MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO. FOOLS

Sponsored Links
Upper class ruining the country. Lets exploit all the british with supermarkets.

Fact staff work for food reward.
Fact Tescos Bank is buying up land in evert are to stop competition. Plus locals houses to resell back to the very people that they once belonged to. What a joke.

Tescos Builders on the way. You support it by giving them all your local money. No recession for them just greed.

Tescos home energy efficiency. Research it. It all happening and your all going to loose your work if you keep supporting the big stores.

Local money used to recirculate 4-5x before leaving an village/town/city. Now its gone in one shot back to base.

See all the empty shops in your area...that's what happens when one place does it all. No locals wants to invest in the area.

See all the empty shops in your area...that's what happens when one place does it all. No locals wants to invest in the area.

Do I want to shop at tesco/asda/sainsburys, where I can park for free and get most of what I want.

Or do I want to shop in town, where the council has decided I have to park several minutes walk away, and pay several pounds to do so, and in some places can only park for so long.

Hmmm tough choice that.

Seems like tescos greed

Yes, local shops are charity outfits, selling goods for that warm feeling of a good job done, only tesco sell for profit.

:rolleyes:

Do I want to shop at tesco/asda/sainsburys, where I can park for free and get most of what I want.

Or do I want to shop in town, where the council has decided I have to park several minutes walk away, and pay several pounds to do so, and in some places can only park for so long.

Hmmm tough choice that.

Seems like tescos greed

Yes, local shops are charity outfits, selling goods for that warm feeling of a good job done, only tesco sell for profit.

• Fact is the council do the deals on where they can put a carpark for the council side of the business...this is just to show the government that they have managed yet again to squeeze more money from locals for the government benefit.

"The councilors say yes please build a supermarket here"..our share price when you first build here will give us some wealth and you can also line our pockets with gold...(back-hander)

It's all been worked out to a tee.. You will always pay more as the council and government have a close partnership to keep the traffic going to certain places...bit like website traffic if you like. What you find is that the council will build a council run car-park in the grounds of the supermarket so they are both winners. Refunded ticket if you spend over £10 {Fiddle)
    Council wins it you don't spend the tendered amount.

Government minister have finacial interests in supermarket.
    With your support they live a very wealth lifestyle from you..Ever see a Councilor in tescos or sainsbury along with the poorer class..NO Supermarkets = money errosion in your area. FACT.. Loads of young kids brainwashed into thinking they are saving money when infact they are just killing off all business where they live. Monkey see monkey do brainwashing & conditioning... There all being easily manipulated..easy money for the suits running these rackets.

"Anyway... Tesco will be fitting your Gas boiler as they deliver you crap"
I'm an engineer who is feed up with being dictated too, by the con men of this world...All ruining our country for money greed.
Tesco & Sainsbury. Morisons subsidary of Tescos. Even though they flatly deny it. Funny how the market price is directly related to how tescos perform.

I would never support any supermarket...Why give the supermarkets all your money...just so they can wipr us all out. Every Little helps there EVIL DICTATORS.

Hmmm tough choice that.

Well said. Greedy, inefficient councils can't see the damage they are dong to town centre shops.

When they're gone, they're gone!

Where I live the high street along with many other high streets are struggling and the smaller shops butcher/baker/candlestick maker have gone..and being replaced with charity/bookmakers and low quality shops, we also have some small independent shops that are just about surviving...but what did our local councillers do to help them, started charging to park near these establishments,yes CHARGE the customers for parking, in effect driving the customers away from the small shops to the tesco down the road...this time in two years these shops will be gone...10 years the high street will be gone and tesco will have evrything under one roof

I'm an engineer who is feed up with being dictated too, by the con men of this world...All ruining our country for money greed.
Tesco & Sainsbury. Morisons subsidary of Tescos. Even though they flatly deny it. Funny how the market price is directly related to how tescos perform.

Morrisons has nothing to do with Tescos :rolleyes:

Yes, we've got more shiny new 'things'. Does that make our lives better? People kid themselves it's better, but what about the small, ordinary mundane qualities of life eg;

stable families
knowing your neighbours
law and order
proper justice
job security
real, proper education
people investing in training the young for 'real' jobs
quality time, eg. Sundays like they used to be
Affordable housing, not just investments for landlords
Christmas before it was a big commercial event
time with your family
courtesy and old fashioned manners
Respect for the elderly
a living wage
conviction politicians (not ones with convictions :LOL: )
sportsmen in the true meaning of the word
household goods with 'Made In England' or 'Made In Great Britain' on them
Affordable petrol, gas, electricity
and 1,000 other small things that are gone, but made life worthwhile

Maybe, you got more stuff - surround sound TV, latest iPod, flash foreign car - but lots of boring certainties that existed in 1970 are no longer there.

'Quality of life' replaced with 'standard of living'. Sounds similar, but think about it, it's totally different. Lost a lot of life's qualities to get it.

On R4 this morning they were talking about local high st shopping,it seem's that local pound shop's will be muscled out,by the big pound stores because its an area of high profits, it seems the high profits have overcome the stigma for the big name brands and they want part of it, times are a changing or will they just reinvent Woolworths

Sponsored Links
Back