supplier for single sheet garage roof panel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

a couple of years ago I replaced the corrugated PVC garage roof (as it was full of massive holes) with this bitumen stuff from wickes:

240059-ab0-00co_full.jpg

It was always planned as a temporary job. My garage roof is pitched from front to back but it is a very low pitch, personally I think it's too low for overlapped sheets to work properly. It's never been totally waterproof but in the last couple of weeks it's started leaking quite badly. So I need to replace it with something better.

I've noticed other garages (dont tell me I'm the only person who looks at other people's garage roofs) with a complete single sheet of corrugated GRP or plastic covered steel covering the whole garage. I think this is what mine needs really. Does anyone know suppliers who will deliver a cut-to-size sheet to my house? Ideally I want to avoid simply paying a company to do all the work as I am capable of it myself and money is an issue.

cheers,
Paul.

Sponsored Links
that's not really what I was thinking of, no. Thinking about it more, I think what I have actually seen is lengths of plastic coated steel box profile cut to the same length as the garage (so no end-overlaps).

Anyone know a good company around the north manchester area who can supply plastic coated steel pieces cut to a length of 24 metres?

Sponsored Links
I wonder what the delivery van looks like?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back