Supplying a double garage with water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I want to supply a double garage with water to run a sink, basin, WC and electric shower.

The garage is aprox 10m away from the rising main where i plan to take a supply from and i plan to run it underground using 22mm copper fully protected at 500mm deep.

Water pressure is very good in main house.

Does anyone think im doing this ok or would anyone suggest a alternate option for feeding the building?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Your pressure will be the same.

How will you be dealing with the waste water as you may need to involve BCO for new drainage. :?: ;)

So no drop in pressure in the main house even with the new pipe t'eed off the rising main in the main house?

Your correct about the drainage but luckily there is a man hole right next to the garage that we can take a new pipe too.

:D

Using MDPE 25mm pipe and burying it at least 750mm is the best advice as already given

Alot of people forget in the middle of summer how pipes freeze in this country and burst ,so make sure you do the job properly to minimise the risk

Needs to be installed in accordance with the Water Regs 1999. :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back