Suprima 100..lock out

• Thread starter ricky.herts
  • Start date
R

ricky.herts

I`ve got a suprima 100. Its had a new p.c.b fitted (5111603) and suppliment kit. It still keeps locking out and the engineer has given up.Any ideas to what it could be. Rest of system ie, pump and motorised valve working ok.
Cheers

Sponsored Links
Not in "Service" mode is it? HOld reset button 10 secs to toggle between the two

With this new pcb is gives a better indication of faults, with flashing lights,
what exactly is the fault code saying is it the same everytime, may also be flow & return pipes round wrong way,
Ignition electrode wrong position sometimes they are to long and cause tracking on the burner,
Pump over run not connected.
Is the boiler connected on 22mm or 28 pipe, and is 15-60 or 15-50 pump fitted
Gas burner rate may need adjusting ie set to high for size of house
Thermistor may be out of pocket slightly or out of calibration also has to have heat sink compound on.

Also i think supplement kit links through aps switch have had a few of these go faulty

My firm covers from stevanage northwards.

Sponsored Links
the new supplementary kits for the 100 have been stopped as because you quite rightly said they have had some problems and if you get one of the latest pcb kits it states to replace the fan as well :confused: so you dont have to fit the supplementary kit :rolleyes:

Sorry about the delay.Thanks for all of your help will be passing it on to my engineer.This post has been repeated on Monday please ignore.
Many thanks

Gaz there were two fans for the 100 weren't there? WOuld either have to be replaced?

Glad I kept a few of the old boards!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back