boilermate 2000/suprima

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
think i'm on the right track with this but i know i will get good advice (and abuse) from here!!)
suprima 50 and boilermate 2000 fitted, customer complains of no hot water SOME mornings, suprima has locked out, it will reset ok so i assume it is a circulation problem, (by morning everything has cooled and esets easy, heating is not on during the night but boiler is on constant to keep water temp up, so if it is going to lock out i'm thinking boiler is overheating so it must be sludge in system or faulty boiler pump, not heating pump as it is off and not water/divertor pump as no running water during he night, any comments??

Sponsored Links
check meter guvenor isn't locking up in the morning, check working pressure at boiler. check pump overrun. poss pcb?

yep pcb........ boilermates have at least 22mm all the way to boiler so circulation usually not a problem and pcbs on Suprimas .... nuff said. Done loads of them in this combination with nuisance lockouts , pcb change sorts it.

Sponsored Links
cheers, will get back to letting agent and if given the go ahead i will advise outcome

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back