potterton suprima 40l

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can anyone help,

I have a suprima 40 l that will not fire up even after resetting. the orange light is constantly on when the green light is blinking slowly.

upstairs i have a boilermate 2000, everything seems to be looking alright except the heating pump led is not coming on and the heating pump is not running. All the sensors on the boilermate look ok with no errors

Sponsored Links
I've changed plenty of suprima pcb's ... Who hasn't ? but rarely come across boilermates. The few times I have come across them there always seems to be a fault with a thermistor. Gledhill had big problems with them. Wiggle the wires near the sensor end and see if an error code pops up for a quick check. Try swapping the HW and CH thermistors over. This will be easier if you can do it at the boilermate pcb end just for testing. Its not likely that both thermistors have gone but perchance they have you will need to find out their resistance values and proceed from there.

The orange light could indicate that there is no call for heat from the boilermate so I think that you may be spared the expense of a pcb this time round. If theres no mains voltage at the SWL connection then the problem is with the boilermate or system controls.

When you reset the boiler btw hold the button for at least 5 seconds
I44-2673-032.gif

I'm not 'the kiddie' with boilermates as I said but hopefully someone may be able to help you more tomorrow.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back