Surge in web hate videos

So you are happy to accuse people of being liars and racists but when it comes to it you won't even try to back yourself up. Is that about it nosebleed?
At least worm tongue tries to dig the so called sh*t up, even though what he comes up with is just that.

Sponsored Links
Choudary side kick " Abu Halleema" comments on Muslims wearing the poppy.

" I dunno maybe these people don't understand the Deen (religion) but what are they doing , it takes them out of the fold of islam. The believers
, they fight for the sake of allah"

(thousand of Muslims died in 2 world wars fighting against tyranny & extremists)

Well I found it disturbing that the guy that drove up to Scotland to stab that moderate muslim shopkeeper to death got cheered by I believe forty other Muslims supporters in court when he got sentenced.
They cheered when he was sentenced? Is that not a good time to cheer, i.e. when someone is receiving their punishment? Are you condoning their actions here or disproving? Confused

Sponsored Links
So you are happy to accuse people of being liars and racists but when it comes to it you won't even try to back yourself up. Is that about it nosebleed?
At least worm tongue tries to dig the so called sh*t up, even though what he comes up with is just that.
Can you clarify when I accused anyone of racism?

I couldn't "back myself up" because I was tucked up in bed. Just remind me what needs backing up again?

Can you clarify when I accused anyone of racism?

I couldn't "back myself up" because I was tucked up in bed. Just remind me what needs backing up again?

All the time imho :)

Right wing ******. Look it up. I never intended the last R to be racist. However you did. What does that tell you? Take your time boyo.

I would say calling people a "Right Wing ******" is racist. Remember racism isn't just about race we're told.

I would say calling people a "Right Wing ******" is racist. Remember racism isn't just about race we're told.
Just like my use of 'cultural racism', you'll be able to provide authoritative references to your claim that RWR is racist, no doubt?
Why not ask Elfi, he'll find a remote reference to suggest that his semantic interpretation of RWR is racist. It might be a tortuous, circuitous, repetitive, contorted, confused argument, which you won't be able to follow. But it'll keep him amused while he's not reading my comments. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back