Surge in web hate videos

I think discriminating against people and calling them ******* because of their political leaning is racist. It would be like me calling people muslim *******, which I clearly would never do.

Sponsored Links
Some of us were taught by our parents not to be rude to other people. :D
Your incessant thanking of RWR (right wing ******) posts makes you guilty be association, especially when some of those posts are either lies or worse. Some of the posts you have thanked have been disgusting.

I was brought up to be impartial. Don't be sanctimonious JBR it doesn't suit.

I think discriminating against people and calling them ******* because of their political leaning is racist. It would be like me calling people muslim *******, which I clearly would never do.
No Mitch. However G.D. IS populated by a large percentage of inward thinking *******.

Sponsored Links
Glad we've cleared the RWR thing up then Trannyman. Care to show where I've accused anyone of racism.......? This is getting tiresome, my bed awaits.

Glad we've cleared the RWR thing up then Trannyman. Care to show where I've accused anyone of racism.......? This is getting tiresome, my bed awaits.

I reached my conclusion by reading between the lines :) noting a general under lying trend :) I than after a great deal of thought & consideration I reached my conclusion :)

eventually as with all of you posters that are suffering from O.S behaviour , u start to resort to abuse eventually , it generally stars by abbreviating some ones user name in an "attempt" to up set them :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I for my part do not stoop to your levels :LOL:

u start to resort to abuse eventually , it generally stars by abbreviating some ones user name in an "attempt" to up set them :LOL::LOL::LOL:
OMG, how many times have we had our usernames abbreviated, corrupted and otherwise mistreated, all to 'up set' (sic) us
And then how many times have we been 'abused eventually'?
You're having a laugh.
Can I suggest you read the lines and not between them. :rolleyes:

u start to resort to abuse eventually , it generally stars by abbreviating some ones user name in an "attempt" to up set them :LOL::LOL::LOL:
OMG, how many times have we had our usernames abbreviated, corrupted and otherwise mistreated, all to 'up set' (sic) us
And then how many times have we been 'abused eventually'?
You're having a laugh.
Can I suggest you read the lines and not between them. :rolleyes:

Yes u can suggest that :)

Do you consider bastardising someone's username a firm of abuse? If so I (nosebleed, nosenowt nosefeckall, etc) must have been abused as much as anyone. However, I think it's flattering.

I use the term "boyo" because it's inoffensive whilst being slightly irritating. Works too.

Do you consider bastardising someone's username a firm of abuse? If so I (nosebleed, nosenowt nosefeckall, etc) must have been abused as much as anyone. However, I think it's flattering.

no. not neccesarily.

Do you ?

Why do u do it ?

Sponsored Links
Back