surrey flange

Sponsored Links
421901-ab0-00co_medium.jpg

this is a surrey flange.

as for the aqualisa digital quartz pumped shower they are easy to fit and a good powerful shower.
we fit many of these type of shower triton, aqualisa, grohe.

Its piped the wrong way round. Taps and vent should come off the top outlet and the shower off the side.

Sponsored Links
I think this is a warix flange ( but could be wrong) if it is then its been done correctly ;)

That picture is exactly the same as the Surrey flange I bought last week :confused:

Never used a Warix. Whats the difference then?

I only use Surrey or Essex flanges.

That picture is exactly the same as the Surrey flange I bought last week :confused:
If it's the same as the one in the picture, then you bought a Warix flange, not a Surrey.

Never used a Warix. Whats the difference then?
....Surrey........Warix

7557.gif
7553.gif

I only use Surrey or Essex flanges.
Much like JohnD, I refer Essex flanges. ;)

Thanks softus.

I was refering to the pic that seco posted, not the OP ;)

given it's a warix flange, is that good enough for the hot feed to the new shower pump (1m away via 15mm copper)? another question - there isn't a separate cold feed from the loft cold tank; given this seems to be a good idea (?) do folk recommend putting in a 22mm cold feed all the way from the tank or will 15mm do? (the tank is about 5m from the airing cupboard where I want to site the pump)
many thanks
andrew
PS any tips for isolating the noise of the pump - I've been told it's good to sit on a breeze block??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back