surrey flange

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good evening All,
I have a Galaxy Aqua Digitemp pump on my shower, and have been having problems with it, in that the water stops flowing due to what seems like air in the system. By the way, all my hot water taps bubble and gurgle for a while when first turned on, clearly air bubbles there. So, after making some enquiries, a very friendly plumber told me that it sounds like the system may not have had a Surrey flange fitted. I've now been looking at these flanges (and also the Essex one), and then looking at what's on the top of my hot water tank, and it looks to me like I do not have the requisite flange, but I'm not certain. I'm posting a few photos, and would greatly appreciate your feedback. Many thanks, in advance, for your kind assistance.
Regards
Ron

Attachments

• IMG_4285.jpg
    IMG_4285.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_4287.jpg
    IMG_4287.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_4288.jpg
    IMG_4288.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 46
Sponsored Links
Hi there. I would say you do not have a Surrey flange fitted. To me it just looks like a bit of 22mm and a standard compression T joint. Really need a Surrey flange in there and would be an easy swap over job. Think they are about £40 from screwfix. Good luck.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back