Suspended ceiling name? Can anyon help?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I'm after the name of this suspended ceiling as i'm trying to find new lights to fit into the grid and as of yet i can't find anything that'll fit.
Basically its a suspended ceiling but not like any you commonly see. The tiles are metal and instead of most ceilings you see where the tiles slot into the grid and sit on the framework these don't. The tiles are metal and slot UP into the grid. They also are really hard to remove. any help would be good, thanks

Sponsored Links
hhhhhh, Ah well!! If you can't help us, we can't help you,,,, sorry... :rolleyes:

Roughcaster.

Sponsored Links
hhhhhh, Ah well!! If you can't help us, we can't help you,,,, sorry... :rolleyes:

Roughcaster.

Sorry i have no idea how i did that comment. Think it may have been when i was posting something else.
Anyway i'm going to try and get a picture but won't be for a few days.
THanks

No problem Shedi', a photo would really help though, and we'll see it whenever you're ready.. ;)

Roughcaster.

I'm poss wayyy off.

But Google CTD(ceramic tile distributors) download one of their brochures and look in the back.

They do a really nice suspended ceiling comes in long strips.

HTH

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back