Swap Sachoola's for Prince Andrew

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The DOJ are demanding to speak with Prince Andrew and the UK likewise would like to speak with Anne Sachoola's.

As we have a special relationship and in the name of justice we should ask for a swap.

Sponsored Links
The DOJ are demanding to speak with Prince Andrew and the UK likewise would like to speak with Anne Sachoola's.

As we have a special relationship and in the name of justice we should ask for a swap.
Agree completely but we know alas it will never happen.

Sponsored Links

Agree completely but we know alas it will never happen.

Wow!
Is that a first? festive agrees (completely!) with Sir Galahad? Can we frame it?

Wow!
Is that a first? festive agrees (completely!) with Sir Galahad? Can we frame it?
Bobby Davro contrary to belief I dont purposely disagree with anyone on here for who they are and what 'I think' they stand for. You'll see I've liked or thanked a fair few of his posts. If someone says something I feel personally is right even that squeaky Ellal I will still agree etc. Which brings me back to my frustration of some people just taking sides it seems for the sake of siding with that 'popular' opinion you just cant categorise everyone with black or white thinking.

For example DC hes deeply unpleasant but I cant help but think what he did wasnt anything bad. To chastise him just for having white privilege i dont think is enough.
Much as SirG and I can fiercely debate I respect his opinion and never underestimate his intelligence. Despite what he may think of me. ( I hope he does like me or I may cry a few tears tonight.) And SirG i still haven't forgotten how you think i like my men and coffee. :p

Also im guessing you're another person on here too as you have too much history in that observation unless you've been looking me up historically like some weirdo stalker. You only 'joined' in May.

Last edited:

Good idea

Check out the one sided extradition treaty...

And then work out how any trade deal is going to end up!

Wow!

Actually he has agreed with some of my posts and I have agreed with his. I like festy he's a good laugh and I can't stop ribbing him from time to time.

Bobby Davro contrary to belief I dont purposely disagree with anyone on here for who they are and what 'I think' they stand for. You'll see I've liked or thanked a fair few of his posts. If someone says something I feel personally is right even that squeaky Ellal I will still agree etc. Which brings me back to my frustration of some people just taking sides it seems for the sake of siding over opinion you just cant categorise everyone with black or white thinking.

For example DC hes deeply unpleasant but I cant help but think what he did wasnt anything bad. To chastise him just for having white privilege i dont think is enough.
Much as SirG and I can fiercely debate I respect his opinion and never underestimate his intelligence. Despite what he may think of me. ( I hope he does like me or I may cry a few tears tonight.) And SirG i still haven't forgotten how you think i like my men and coffee. :p

Also im guessing you're another person on here too as you have too much history in that observation unless you've been looking me up historically like some weirdo stalker. You only 'joined' in May.
It was very much a tongue-in-cheek remark.
But I'm glad now, because you've had a chance to open up about yourself, mend some bridges perhaps.

I can assure you that a month is plenty long enough to gauge people's affinities.
But you are right, I am another person on here too, :confused: despite Mottie suggesting I'm someone's alter ego.
I think it's fair to suggest that everyone is another person on here too. :confused:

I suppose it is remotely possible that there is just one or two people writing all the posts.

It was very much a tongue-in-cheek remark.
But I'm glad now, because you've had a chance to open up about yourself, mend some bridges perhaps.

I can assure you that a month is plenty long enough to gauge people's affinities.
But you are right, I am another person on here too, :confused: despite Mottie suggesting I'm someone's alter ego.
I think it's fair to suggest that everyone is another person on here too. :confused:
I know it was believe me i took it as that ;) we can all read people pretty well on here.

And yes i agree with you too(!), although I am pretty much the same in real life I just cant tolerate fake people and hypocrites as you may have noticed. Anyway back to the action....

Sponsored Links
Back