sweeny todd

B

B.O.B DOLE

how did sweeney todd die did he cut is own throat or was he hung

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
kendor said:
probaby ate all the pies? ;)
can you believe this guy todd he was years ahead of is time they dont make pies like they used to.

You've just watched it on BBC 1 tonight haven't you? - so did I it was excellent!!!!

I'm sure I read somewhere that he died in a fire?!!!

Bob, I imagine you to look a bit like the Ray Winstone the guy who played Sweeney Todd - am I right?

JulieL said:
You've just watched it on BBC 1 tonight haven't you? - so did I it was excellent!!!!

I'm sure I read somewhere that he died in a fire?!!!

Bob, I imagine you to look a bit like the Ray Winstone the guy who played Sweeney Todd - am I right?
well sorry julie but no i look a bit like brads pitts bull terrier

Bazdaa said:
Fine performance by Ray Winston, if I may say so.

cant wait for my acting role any offers love meat pies tho
to be honest he was a bit stiff could have done a lot better myself

B.O.B DOLE said:
Bazdaa said:
Fine performance by Ray Winston, if I may say so.

cant wait for my acting role any offers love meat pies tho
to be honest he was a bit stiff could have done a lot better myself

I dont think so, Ray's class. But that's just my opinion.

During an interview a few years past, Ray Winstone said that anyone who watches TV was a w*nker. Seems odd for someone who makes his living from it.

dg123 said:
During an interview a few years past, Ray Winstone said that anyone who watches TV was a w*nker. Seems odd for someone who makes his living from it.
Another arty farty comment from Roy W*nkstone..."I scorn my audience"....blah blah :rolleyes:

dg123 said:

Got to say it's true!
You think he's bad, what about Madonna and Tom Cruise. TV is ****e, but yet I have one!

Sponsored Links
Back