Switch/separate fused unit order question

Sponsored Links
MM2005 said:
Thanks for your help Andrew. Yes, I guess so - my question was to do with how to do this safely given the predicament I have, i.e. the wires are already behind the walls!
But your various suggestions seemed to indicate freedom to change cabling and add accessories:

switch6do.jpg

switch26fd.jpg

switch32oe.jpg

ban-all-sheds said:
MM2005 said:
Thanks for your help Andrew. Yes, I guess so - my question was to do with how to do this safely given the predicament I have, i.e. the wires are already behind the walls!
But your various suggestions seemed to indicate freedom to change cabling and add accessories:

Err, what about when I said (in my second post on this thread)?:

"Bear in mind that both connections from the FCU to the lights and from the (currently) fused switch to the FCU are behind tiles/wall units."

Perhaps I should have drawn the units/tiles as well? However, the guys that helped out seemed to understand as they also read my text!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back