SWS Secueroglide garage door controller - add pushbutton control

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI

I have a SWS Secueroglide roller garage door. It has a control unit that has a couple of wireless fobs for opening/closing, and the control unit can support a tonne of other methods of control (GSM, keypad, etc).

Inside the control unit there are 23 terminal block connectors, and I reckon there's a reasonable chance some of these could be for simple push button control, but it's not obvious from the PCB labels what the purpose of all of these are.

I can't find a manual for this online anywhere.

Does anyone have any experience with these units? Maybe have an installation manual they could share?

Ta
Ben

Sponsored Links
TTC, thanks. Obvious indeed... am proceeding through that route but not having much luck so far. They sent me the fitter's guide but it does not document the functions of all the pins (see red in the image). It only documents all their wireless controllers, which are no good as I want to hook this into my home automation system to be controlled by relay open/close.

It was a long shot...

cap2.PNG

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back