Symbol on floorplan

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I'm looking at a house for sale and just wondered if anyone can tell me what the circle symbol (in the cupboard) in bedroom 3 is at all please.

I assume it's a hot water cylinder, but was told it had a combi boiler (boiler is in the garage)

I did try to Google but couldn't find anything so thought I'd ask here.

Cheers
Screenshot_20230728_210158_com.rightmove.android_edit_612077927359207.jpg

Sponsored Links
Could well be a cylinder, i guess there's another bedroom or two on the third floor and at least another bathroom so some of those bathrooms may need to function at the same time, we used to live in a three storey house, all those fire doors really peed us off.

Thanks I'll have to get confirmation from the agent, currently the floor plan shows everything, so just one bathroom, a downstairs loo and they did at one point have a shower in the larger bedroom, and there's some plumbing still there for that but no shower in at the moment for some reason

Appreciate the replies

Sponsored Links
Got to be the hot water cylinder, surely?
I assume so too, was originally told it's a combi boiler.

Looking at the old floorplan before current owners moved in, it's not on that floor plan and boiler was in same place then as it was now.

But yeah I assume it's water cylinder now too

Thanks

I assume so too, was originally told it's a combi boiler.
Entirely possible to have a combi boiler and a cylinder.
Combi boiler supplies the outlet(s) near to it such as in the kitchen.
Cylinder for those in the bathroom.

Also possible that the agent or vendor has no idea what a combi boiler is and is just wrong.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back