Symbols

Object reuse. Find a Wiki article with a table in it, and use it as a template.
That's precisiely what I did - in fact, necessarily, since what I was doing was modifying (adding columns to) an existing table. As you imply,'object re-use' is often very useful. Indeed, I've quite often utilised 'code re-use' to achieve things in programming languages I know very little about!

Am I right in my recollection that it uses a 'somewhat unfamiliar' mark-up language?

Kind Regards, John.

Sponsored Links
I guess its degree of familiarity depends on how often you write Wiki articles :LOL:

1) It's not HTML.

2) There is no single uniform "WML" standard, although they're probably all pretty similar.

Sponsored Links
1) It's not HTML.
2) There is no single uniform "WML" standard, although they're probably all pretty similar.
I suppose that begs the question 'why not HTML' - given that so many people have at least some familiarity with it.

I think because of this

"Wiki's emphasis is on content, not presentation"

Though being naturally skeptical, I am skeptical :unsure:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back